Hotel Assistant Manager / Operation / Hotel / 6 days
CAREERSTAR INTERNATIONAL| Date Posted: 25-Feb-2021
EA Licence No: 03C3254|EA Personal Registration No: R1986511
'A' Levels, Diploma
- Supervise work at all levels (receptionists and housekeeping) and set clear objectives
- Assist manager to plan activities and allocate responsibilities to achieve the most efficient operating model
- Assist in managing budgets/expenses, analyze and interpret financial information and monitor sales and profits
- Communicate with customers when appropriate (welcome them in the facilities, address their complaints, find solutions to problems, offer information etc.)
- Deal with maintenance issues, shortages in staff or equipment, renovations etc.
- Collaborate with external parties such as suppliers, travel agencies, event/conference planners etc.
- Inspect facilities regularly and enforce strict compliance with health and safety standards
- Minimum a Diploma holder in Hotel or any relevant major.
- Have at least 2-3 years of Hotel experience.
- Able to communicate both English and Mandarin with customers.